11.15.2011

the future belongs to...

...the few of us who are still willing to get our hands dirty.


Yesterday, when you were young, everything you needed done was done for you.
Now you do it on your own. But you find you're all alone; what can you do?

I can't really say why everybody wishes they were somewhere else.
But in the end, the only steps that matter are the ones you take all by yourself.

And you and me walk on, walk on, walk on.
You can't go back now.
- Can't Go Back Now, The Weepies




hu·mil·i·ty/(h)yo͞oˈmilitē/

Noun:
modest or low view of one's own importance; having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience.
Knowing the depth of your own sin.
 
 
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."
- 1 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment